Saturday, September 09, 2006

Emo Notebook

So Mrs. Schubert, my math teacher, insisted we get a 1 inch thick notebook because the notes we take this year "are going to be used in calculus, college, and the rest of your educational lives." Yeah, right. But anyway, I got a bright blue 180 paged notebook and I wrote "math analysis" on the cover in l337 because I thought the numbers would look more math-ish. After I did that, I realized I spelled "analysis" wrong. >.< So I drew a cruve to cover the mistake and then I thought, hey that kind of looks like a hill. So I drew another hill-curve connected to the first one and drew a rising sun coming up behind them. Only I messed up on one of the sun's rays so I colored it black, which meant I had to color all the other rays black. Then I colored the entire sun black to go with the rays, and added some black clounds and birds in the horizon. Altogether, it looks emo.

I did a couple hours of math today, making up what I didn't do last week using the photocopied pages from the book. I shudder to think of the amount of ink and paper Schubert used up making those. I also did some problems from my "book" to make sure my first math quiz won't be a train wreck like the Elements of Style one. Then I attempted to do French and sat like an idiot for half an hour trying to remember conjugations of verbs from French I. It was incredibly sad. I had to look up all of them online to fill in the charts Mme H assigned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bleh, lost your site in my long list of bookmarks.

Hehe, well enjoy calculus. x_x I usually write in pencil first, then with pen. Yo soy perfeccionista.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home