Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It is 8:22

It is 8:22. Technically, it is not too late to call someone. Technically, it is also not too late to play flute.

But screw technicalities.

I am seriously scared about Saddlback now. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not the end of the world if I don't make it. But somehow, it is. Okay, I exaggerate. Even if I don't make it, it isn't the end of the world.

ARRRRG. I hate this waiting.

Saddleback started school yesterday. Today has been two days since auditions. You'd think they'd have contacted everyone they wanted to participate by now. Or even dropped a line to those who they don't want to participate. It would be better than not knowing.

I can't play flute now. I can't work on Heart of Darkness, my brain is fried. Took the last SAT mock exam in class today, and me, Alice, and Diane totally screwed all the rules and started doing the test together. We were the only ones in the room. No one could concentrate alone anyhow.

I got home, didn't want to do anything, so I read old fanfics on FF.net. Brilliant waste of time. I think I'm going to go back there because I don't want to mull over Saddleback too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home