Sunday, August 27, 2006

Douglass

Bleh. I just finished the three responses. They were easier than a single Heart of Darkness question, that's for sure.

Anyway, last night, I started thinking way too much about old times, and stuff, it felt like my head was going to explode. I need one of those Penseive things Dumbledore's got. It'd be nice to dump my thoughts in a tub and look at them when I want. That way, I'd never forget anything too. I finally calmed down when I took a shower.

This morning, I cleaned my room. It was kind of sad packing away all my SAT material, but I'll be getting all of it out again soon enough to study. Then I ate lunch and started the Douglass homework, taking a liberal break in between. I want to finished with it by Tuesday at the latest. That leaves me five days to kill myself over the math homework and to finish the Elements of Style. I'm definately taking Monday, the last day of break, for myself, unless if I have to get homework done. Oh yeah, I've also gotta open a bank account next Saturday and hopefully get my permit, which I could've gotten back in March or something. Gah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Mimi! I found you. :D Adding your blog to my bookmarks now.

Well, I better start my homework. :(

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home