Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm an Elf





What type of Fae are you?

Hm, it's not totally off the mark. Although doesn't "trivial" kind of contradict with "detail oriented" and "obsessive"? And what does "callous" mean? *pulls up dictionary.com* ...okay, I think in this context, it means "emotionally hardened." Um, I don't think I'm emotionally hardened. Ah well.

Anyway, things have gotten a bit depressing at home between my lovely parents. I'm okay. I think. Well, I'm not not okay, so I guess I'm okay, but I'm not really okay either. I'm pulling through, I guess.

I started reading an SAT book, and one of the first things it said was that the best way to improve your score is to answer less questions. I think it's right. Use the time to get the questions you know right, and forget wasting time on the impossible. Unfortunately, I don't think I can use that strategy to its full extent. I'll probably answer most questions, even if I just guess. And it is a definately good thing to guess even if you can eliminate only one answer, because the probability you guess the right answer goes up. And you should almost always be able to eliminate at least one answer, so I think I'll end up trying to pull out an answer for every question.

It's a really nice day today. It's cloudy and cool. I like it. Anyway, I should go brush my teeth now. (Because Tony's the only other person home, I ate breakfast in front of the computer reading stuff on FF.net. ^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home