Friday, July 21, 2006

Nebulous...-ness

Nebulous means vague; it's an SAT word. So, as the titles states, I am going to be vague. What should one do if one keeps being asked ordinary questions (ie: is that your sister?) and the one being asked the question can only think of mundane, terse (note the usage of more SAT words), answers that are kind of one-sided, even though one has considered other options (but it's not like one can elaborate if one doesn't have a sister), but rejected them beforehand and wants to be honest to the one who proposed the question, but does not want to seem rude either?

Okay...I just felt like Jack Sparrow saying all that.

Question #2: What should one do if one is unsure anyone will reply to question 1 and is clueless to who reads this webpage and would really like to find out?

In complete conciseness (the antonym of nebulous), if you're from Random, or if you aren't, tell me if you're reading this if you can comment, and if you can't comment, e-mail me, and if G-mail is down, keep trying til it works. I need a web tracker, and I need an answer to Question 1, and that is the least you can do if you're stalking me. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home