Sunday, July 23, 2006

The California Sun Sucks

It's too hot. I can't sleep at night, and I sweat all day just by sitting on my butt.

I just went to the library to volunteer with Rose and we killed some math problems. Mike showed up too and scared us--he didn't say anything when he came up to our table, and it was 21 seconds before I noticed him (he was timing us). We got half a page of matrices done! And Rose and I got some trig stuff done too, so that was good. I hope I don't have to have everything on a separate piece of paper...although it would make my work so much easier to read if it was. I'm considering copying everything just for convienience.

This morning, Dad bought me 24 notebooks. They were cheap at Staples. If you want a notebook, call me.

I'm hoping to do all the AP US homework before Friday...which means I have to start tomorrow. The plus side is that I have to take notes, so I can find a use for one of my 24 new notebooks. I don't think AP US will be as hard as Euro. Smith's grading system is totally different, so we won't have to compete with each other, for one thing. And most people have already gotten the experience of an AP class if they took Euro.

Meanwhile, I think I'm taking Physics next year, at least for the first week or something. If it gets too hard though, I think I'll switch to Bio or Enviro. It's still subject to change, but I should probably give Physics a try before I give up on it.

Me, Denice, Akshar, Serena, and some others wanna start a school newspaper. We need to talk to Corbett because he use to run the Capo paper. Hopefully Garrity will consent to be our advisor, he's the best shot we have, although Little could also be considered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home