Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ahhh...

Some time to write in peace. Well, at least, it's relatively peaceful right now, if you don't count the fact that the Pacific Hills gardeners are trimming the trees in the greenbelt right in front of my backyard and making a racket, which, in turn, is what made Tony turn on the volume of the television right outside of the computer room so he can hear what he's watching.

Anyway, I was cleaning my room, but then I decided to give up. I'll finish later. Yesterday, I went to Denice's b-day party and had a lot of fun. My mom got confused on the way there. ^^ I when we finally got there, I talked with Keekee, Karla, Elaine, Cinny, Serena, and tried to kill Akshar multiple times. He deserved it because he made me cry:
Akshar: The bonfire smells like India.
Me: *goes up and stand in front of the bonfire and breathes*
The bonfire: *spews out smoke in my direction*
Smoke: *cruelly gets into my eyes*
My eyes: *start tearing up and hurt like crazzzy*
...So if someone ever tells you smell a bonfire, don't do it. I actually had tears halfway down my cheeks before I attacked Akshar.

Before that, I ate dinner with everyone, and then made a "tv show" and two "commercials" with Serena, Rose, Karla, Cinny, and Abbra. Out tv show was called "Mission Viejo, the REAL OC" even though we were in Dana Point. Then we advertised "Rose's Potion," which, when taken, makes the guy of your choice fall for you. Our second commercial had something to do with hair (the kind that grows from your head ><). All of this was on Akshar's camera, I hope he doesn't get scared when he sees it. I think I've scarred him enough.

At the end, we played Truth or Dare. Dan B ran into the ocean and stayed there for ever and scared everyone. All we could see of him from the shore was a tiny white pinprick, and it looked like he was being tossed around in the waves. Oh yeah, Elaine drew the most amazing pictures in the sand, it sucked that we couldn't preserve them. For a truth, Serena told the Noah story, for another dare, Dan sang the Barney song to another group of bonfire people, and Rose told everyone about Christopher, this hot guy she met while volunteering at the library. Then her and a bunch of other people started talking about guys, which got really boring really fast. I went on a walk with Karla and we were looking at the ocean when Elaine and Kylie crept up behind us and scared the shit out of me.

I got a ride home from Abbra's dad; so did Rose. The whole way back, Abbra and Rose were chattering about how they're independent, liberated women and how they should be able to ask guys out. I don't think either of them are over Craig, and Rose definately still likes Dan. Both don't like Michele; I don't blame her and Craig for showing up 4 hours late. Who'd want to spend 5 hours around people wanting to break you up?

Going to more important matters, my mom took Snow to the vet yesterday because we realized that her infection wasn't gone. She stayed at the vet's last night. They operated on her in two places to get the infection out. Pooooor bunny. = ( Now she's back, but she isn't allowed outside of her cage for two weeks, and she has to take medicine. I hope she never gets sick again.

I'm going to go wash my hair before I go to my SAT class. It still smells like the ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home