Thursday, July 06, 2006

Go France!

France is still in the running for the World Cup. (I think) I wonder when the end is? I've never watched any of the games, I just get the news from Google or from people who do watch it.

I am slightly annoyed at the moment because my dad wants me to do more studying for the SATs. Jeez, they aren't that important. I mean, if you're going to let the meaning of your existence depend on a stupid number, you have deep, deep issues. There are a lot more important things. Besides, I won't get any studying done when I'm in summer-mode anyway. The closer I actually get to the deadline, the more serious I will be. Thus, I am putting off studying the vocab I should be studying for my test tomorrow. I can wait a few more hours before I start going through 240 words. ^^ I've come up with funny sentences for all of them. I've related a lot of words to either Yu-Gi-Oh or Harry Potter, which I what I know best. Which, yeah, is kind of sad, but Corbett once told me to work with what I know best, and I think Corbett's advice is trustworthy. So I'll just have to think of YGO or HP, and I'll be fine. ^^

Not much else to say. I spent the 4th in Ladera Ranch with Denice and her family, Karla, and Kylie. 'Twas fun. I learn Crazy 8s, and we kind of taught Kylie Hearts. Oh yeah, we also got a bunch of free stuff from the booths, haha. And the fireworks were pretty, of course. ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU FOR HATING THE SATS AND NOT BLAMING IT ON YOUR COUNTRY. ^.^ I heard most about the world cup from a friend. Hehe. She was going for Portugal, since she's from there, but they're out.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home