Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finals Week (I can't think of a creative title right now)

I don't remember the last time I wrote here. Either my memory's dying or it was a really long time ago...meaning, like, more than a week. Or it could be both.

Anyway, so yeah, finals. Chem sucked. On one hand, I really hope Brian, Craig, and Akshar ace it because they are brilliant and totally deserve the grade. On the other, I hope they don't do too because that would make me feel stupid. But it's a normal curve, so I hope I got a B at the least.

English sucked. I got 86.7% on the multiple choice--not too bad. It could've been worse. My grade before the stinkin' test was 92.8, though, so I hope I did well on the essay. I'm not sure though...I mean, I read 1984 and Brave New World, and (surprise) I actually liked them. Both of them. A lot. But I'm not sure I wrote that well in my essay. I am going to hunt Mrs. Little down tomorrow and ask her if she's graded them yet.

French did not suck. French was alright.

But I will be sooo depressed if I did better in my AP classes than my regular ones. I have a 95% in stats and and A- in English. Life can be so cruel sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home