Monday, July 03, 2006

AP Results!

I got them in the mail today. My dad came into my room and said, "Your AP results are here." I jumped a foot and yelled, "WHAT?! ALREADY?!" because I wasn't expecting them so early in July. When I saw them I started crying and my dad was all like, "What's wrong?"
Me: "I did better than I expected"
Dad: "That's no reason to cry"
Me: *keeps crying*

So here they are:
Art History: 4
European History: 5
Statistics: 4

YAY! I'm sooo surprised I did so well in Stats. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever have a test as hard as that one. I just have to keep telling myself this until the SATs are over. ^_~ I'm also surprised I didn't do better in art history. That was the easiet of my exams. Then again, I didn't study half as hard for that test as I did for Euro or Stats. I think, all in all, I got what I deserved. ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I know i told you congradulations already, but I'll say it again. CONGRADULATIONS! You deserve those grades! you go girl! hehe. FISH DO IT IN YOUR WATER.



















Don't get raped.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home