Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Week

Ac Dec party was fun, aside from the fact that I broke one of the flip flops so I had to walk around barefoot all day. That hurt. I feel sympathy for people who don't have shoes. Karla and I spent 30 minutes finding a pool in Ladera Ranch, and I found out there are abour 25 in the neighborhood. Dang. We had a lot of chicken, and I ended up bringing a pie, even though guys were suppose to bring desserts. Ah well. ^^ I have a feeling Auburn was trying to suck up. I don't know why he would want to, but when he was eating the pie I bought, he was all like, "Mmm, this has the perfect amount of cream" or something like that. And then towards the end, Karla was all, "We suck as hosts" and blah blah, and he said something like "No, you guys were perfect" which sounded a lot like pity. Karla and I agreed on that one, and that's saying something. And then when he was leaving, Karla and I were yelling, "Have a good summer!" and I couldn't resist adding, "Have a good life!" (I know, I'm mean) and he turned around and said, "It's now like we're never going to see each other again, right?"...and he sounded semi-genuinly concered. I don't exactly know how people sound semi-genuin, but yeah. And there was that confusing convo with Denice the other day...I hope he's being nice. That would make me feel guilty for suspecting him, but really hope Aubrey's not pushing him to do anything because that's really mean.

On Sunday, I was working with Rose and Kylie at the library and Rose suggested doing something during the week. We agreed to meet at Borders on Monday to complete a puzzle of Kiki's. Honestly, I don't fully comprehend Rose at times. I like hanging out with my friends, but really, I can't do it as often as Rose does. It's not that my parents wouldn't allow me to, it's that I'm not that sociable and some things would just be odd for me...like getting together to put together a puzzle. It doesn't help that I'm not good at lying. Well, that's not true, I can be a remarkable good lier when I want, but I am definately not good at saying no, something Karla told me I should do, and Nina did too, a long time ago. Or just be honest. But I have a problem with that too. Lying's bad, but so's too much honesty if I don't know the person that well. When I get invited to something, I agree to it sometimes because I can't bring myself to say no for fear of hurting the person who invited me. Urg, confessions suck.

Anyway...I have been bored out of my mind this week. My parents agreed to take me to Borders tomorrow so I won't have to sit at home in the blazing 94 degrees. I am slightly worried that I will be gone for an entire afternoon because that means Curry and Snow will have left alone. I'm hoping to let Snow out before I leave because Curry does better inside his hutch in hot weather, and I don't want to take chances with Snow after her heat stroke last week.

All the results for the tests I took the past couple months are arriving or on their way. I passed the exit exam (449/450 in math, 450/450 in English ^^). Yay, I can graduate high school. -_- AP results are coming. They scare me, they really scare me. So are CAT scores. They don't scare me that much right now, I'm sure they will when I'm opening the envelope. But AP results really really really scare me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I passed my exit exams too. funny, cause I got perfect on my crappy writing part. hehe. I felt special cause no one else did. Not even angie. ^.^

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home