Thursday, June 15, 2006

Graduation

To celebrate the end of the year, I sold flowers, and in the process, I got tired, sunburned (slightly) and about two shades tanner. Woot. I know it's bad, but in my defense, no one thought about sunscreen.

Anyway, I'm still nervous about chem and Eng. And I will miss all the senoirs like heck. It really isn't a big deal when you graduate from elementary school or middle school, but when you graduate from high school, you're never going to see some of them again. Ever maybe.

But I made sure Shana and some of the other senoirs in Art history will come back and visit. Right now, though, they've got to get on with their lives, and I'm happy for them that they're going to college and I'm happy that they're happy. I guess that's all I can do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home