Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This is going to sound w31rd

| h4\/3 4|\| 0dd r614t10|\|sh1p \/\/1th my \/\/r1t1|\|g.

...I write something and I can't decide if I like it. I want to like it, but then again, I don't. I want there to be flaws too, but I still want to like it. I cannot decided if my characters do stuff that in their character. I hate it when people give characters characteristics that are out of their character.

If I write something, I want to rewrite it (usually type it), but then I cannot decide if it's worth the time. If I start to rewrite it, I might start hating it, because I'd be actually doing work. If I don't, I feel like I'm wasting an opportunity.

My only conclusion thus far is that I have a crisis. Does 16 count as midlife? Then I can say I have a midlife-crisis. haha...

Anyway, I have decided that immitating Indian accents is fun. Watched Ghandi in Euro today. I love how the Brits pronounced his name Gan-dee. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home