Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Boredom

I'm bored. Tony woke up at 3:30 this morning. I think he might have insomnia worse than mine. He was suppose to take a nap but I don't think he actually fell asleep, and his eyes are burning red. If I wasn't used to it, I'd be scared.

Oh yeah, last weekend, Snow scared the heck out of me. She started ripping her fur out and she dug this hole and put some of her fur and grass in it. I called Amber on Sunday and she told me Snowwy was making a nest either because she's pregnant, or she's doing it out of instinct. As we're sure she's never gotten a chance to get pregnant, we assumed it was out of instinct. She stopped Sunday night actually, and burried her hole (all rabbits put dirt back into their holes after they're done digging). But how cute is that? My baby bunny thought she was suppose to be a mother. ^_^

I just realized "Boredom" is the first chapter in Death Note. -_-;; I have been reading waaay too many fanfics lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home