Monday, May 29, 2006

Dyed hair, French, & late night writing

On Saturday I put in highlights (reddish brown) but they didn't show! sob. Well, they do a little, but you have to look really closely and it's easier to see if I'm in the sun. But still, my hair looks the same color. I need a bright color if it's going to change my hair.

Then I got into a whole big argument with my mom over printing stuff, and Amber saved my life Sunday morning by letting me use her printer. Now I feel guilty for printing out 12 pages from her printer. But I needed the images for my French project, which I worked on yesterday.

I spent 40 minutes getting lost in Ladera Ranch trying to find Taylor's street. My mom got sooo annoyed. Taylor's dad finally had to drive out to the library, where we were to guide us to their home. Then me, Karla, and Taylor worked until 8. We made three posters, one for each city, and then we made another one on the back of mine to outline our pretend journey. They look really pretty, and I'm glad we used most of the pictures. I only threw away one. God forgive me for wasting ink. (I sound religious. >.<;;)

Then we made fondu, and it was sooo fun! We made the chocolate one and videotaped it! So I'm bringing the tape to school tomorrow to prove we did it. And it tasted reallllly good too. ^^ Then I came home, ate dinner, and after dinner, I had this idea in my head and started writing, and finished at 12:32, but it turned out bad. Not horrible bad, but it doesn't have a point and doesn't go anywhere. So I am thinking of typing it and changing stuff, but I really cannot think of anything to change. There is no point because not everything in life has a point. So I am considering typing to make it better and leaving it pointless.

So that sums up my weekend. Happy Memorial Day, for the two people who read this. I am now going to put off my chem homework and calling the person I tutor and go back to doing nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home