Sunday, October 01, 2006

Words Ahoy!

I need to define, in context, 100 vocabulary words for English. And I have to find these words myself. They can come from conversation, books, movies, anything. So if you see a good word (like banal, or audacity) used somewhere, please, please tell me immediatley. In an attempt not to procrastinate, I started this assignment today and I have 28 words so far. It's due in two weeks.

Aside from that, I've had a hell of a week. I got 3 hours of sleep Wednesday night, and 4 Thursday. I was working on my English essay and then my math project, which I totally didn't understand. No one else did either, so I don't feel bad. But I do feel bad about not going to Saddleback Tuesday night and getting Garrity's printer jammed Thursday. That was awful. Call me in 20 years to ask me if this pays off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read Wicked. I swear, I saw at least 3 of my vocab words in there today! Hehe. I read slowly so they were probably in about 30 pages.

You know what? Jill should have been more audacious and taken the job offer. There you go.

10:20 PM  
Blogger meem said...

haha thanks

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home