Friday, May 26, 2006

fish. ...

Just finished reading ch. 19 of Little Piece of Heaven (on ff.net). Yay for SasuSaku! (although it is slightly ironic I have never read a chapter of Naruto in my life. sigh.) I went on fictionpress the other day and wrote some reviews. ^^ Some people still post there on a regular basis (regular meaning they've posted at least once from last year -_-;;). And I went back to livejournal and left some comments there too. ^^ I'm not sure if I'll ever post at either of those sites again, but it feels nice knowing I can always go back.

I also watched the videos Denice made! Thank you Denice! <3 (sorry if you cannot comment :[ ) sob. ac dec is over. mr. garrity might never teach it again. stupid freshmen class (of 2010). >:(

Tony won his game yesterday, so his team stays in the tournament. He can still win if they win every game from now on (I think they have to beat 4 or 5 more teams). Once again, my dad promised him fish if he won, so my dad bought another fish from Walmart. I don't like Walmart's policies, but hey, they sell cheap fish (and cheap everything else, but at least fish weren't made by sweatshops in China). Hopefully this one lasts longer than the other two did. And there's only one this time, so I don't have to worry. I am quite sure fish do not reproduce asexually. If it turns out they do...I'll probably be famous for the discovery. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home