Friday, May 19, 2006

Ac Dec

Ac Dec competition is tomorrow. I haven't even memorized all of my speech yet. I've studied some art, but just the basics. I'm planning to study math with Denice tonight, and I also want to cover literature and maybe music. I'll definately study literature, and I'm hoping I know enough of the basics of music to wing it. Actually, if life was perfect, I'd be winging everything, but since I'm not that smart (sob) I have to study. Anatomy is a lost cause, and super quiz...I'm with Rose and Michele, and I don't know what's going on with them...Shall I leave it at that? Although after yesterday, I got a pretty good idea. :/

The problem with having a public journal is that I can't write about everything and everybody. >.< I could be blunt, but I prefer being tactful. So, I'll just leave Ac Dec at that.

On the other hand, I'm scared that I will meet someone from Irvine this summer. I have no idea how that will go. Thank god I am only taking that class in July, so I'll have all of August off. Maybe I should dye my hair blond. -_-;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home