Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cookie Dough Ice Cream <3

I love cookie dough ice cream. ^___^ I just finished eating some.

Ac Dec ended yesterday. I'm glad. I officially have no life again, haha. This means that I should play flute more...meh. Anyway, I went to Walmart with my mom and Tony today and got "Mahogany Vibes: Reddish Brown" hair dye. My brother got two fish because my dad made a bet that he'd buy Tony fish according to the number of home runs he made in his game yesterday. Tony made two, so now my parents got him fish. I personally think rabbits are funner and easier to care for. Fish are NOT pets. They are pests that require tanks, salt water, and food, and die on you before you can name them.

Well, to be fair, we've already named the fish, and they're still alive. But I remain cynicle towards them all the same. I came up with the names--Pumpkin and Pickle...they were inspired by Aubrey and Auburn's lame attempt at coming up with codenames for a certain couple (?). -_-;; Tony liked it because one of the fish is fatter than the other, so that one's Pumpkin, and the skinny one's Pickle. I really hope they're of the same gender. I don't know how you can tell with fish. I don't want fish having sex in my water. >.<

Anyway, back to happy thoughts. Yay, hair dye! I was unsure if I wanted to dye my hair, but I guess I'm going to now. My mom's at Tony's baseball practice right now, but she said she wants to re-dye her hair later, so hopefully she'll help me then. I haven't done the allergy test yet, though. I'll just risk it and assume I'm not allergic to hair dye, heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing again...hopefully comments work now?

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home