Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Too good to be true?

I just checked my stats grade. And I got 100% on the midterm. O_O

*speechless*

I was really, really excited at first, but now I kind of wonder if Kucera made a mistake and typed it in wrong. That would suck. But I just want to see my graded test in person, and actually hold it and flip through it. (Can you tell I'm pessimistic?) Argh, I will have to wait until tomorrow.

It was SOOO funny in Euro today, though, before I checked my grade. Corbett was talking about how conservatives always say things like, "I started a war in Iraq because God told me to," so I turned to Denice and said "I failed the stats midterm because God told me to," and we cracked up FOREVER on that. Then, in the middle of laughing, Denice said, "What else did God tell you to do?" and we laughed for the rest of the period. Corbett got a tad annoyed, so I'll try not to do it again. BUT IT WAS SOOO FUNNY!!

Okay, yeah, not much else going on. STAR testing is over; we had math today. I am annoyed that I don't remember how to do trig stuff. I took forever on problems on the test and I didn't manage to get them in the end anyway. I'm glad I can still figure out algebra stuff, and I've forgotten some geometry stuff, but not a huge amount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home