Monday, May 08, 2006

Cookie Dough & Bananna

I went to the dentists' on Saturday and they gave me cookie dough toothpaste to wash my teeth and bananna flouride to put on them. I might sound weird but it felt really good. The taste wasn't great, but it made me feel nice with cookie dough and bananna on my teeth.

Anyway, studying art history for the test on Thursday. Seriously think I did horribly on the stats test now because we went over some of the answers in class. I can't wait for June...

Oh yeah, had a semi argument with Corbett in art history because I told him I wrote about romanticism in one of my Euro essays when the prompt specified "late 19th century" and romanticism was mainly early 19th century. Corbett said it was late 19th century too, though, and practically yelled at me to stop worrying. Not like that had any affect. -_-;;

There's something going on between Auburn, Aubrey, and Alice, and I want to know what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home