Sunday, April 16, 2006

Math Homework is Evil

Homework in general is evil. But math homework is especially evil, espeically when it comes in the form of two alegra 2 packets, one with 121 questions and the other with 48. I finished those about half an hour ago, and I started at 9 this morning. I still have to do 9 sections of chapter 5 for stats in the review book, and the review questions for the chapter. Grrr.

It's not that I don't understand math. For the most part, I do. It's just that I don't retain it as easily, as, say, what happens in a certain book I've read only once before. I have to practice math problems over and over to remember a certain concept, whereas I could write one essay and learn the use of a certain form of writing.

I just finished reading The Lives of Christopher Chant by Diana Wynne Jones, and I know I've read it before, but I've kind of forgotten when. It has to be either 5th or 6th grade. I've forgetten a lot of key elements, like the tone, but I still remember the plot. I want to re-read all the Chrestomanci books now, and Howl's Moving Castle. I want to see Miyazaki's movie, too, to find out if it was based off of Diana Wynne Jones' book.

*looks it up on Wikipedia* Oh never mind, it was. Oh look, it came out on my birthday, like Harry Potter. How odd.

...well, back to math homework...sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home