Friday, April 14, 2006

Spring Break is Over

I realized that I haven't done any of my homework that's due yet. This is what I get for actually studying...-_-;; Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

I haven't covered all the material I wanted to either, but I'll just have to let that go too. It was worth relaxing and dallying the time away reading fanfics anyway. ^^ Plus, stats took a damn long time. I did all the review exercises in my book for chapters 2 and 3 and that took yesterday and today, and those aren't due. *scowls* I have to do chapters 4,5, and the algebra review over the weekend because those are due. Hopefully I don't have any huge assignments that I completely blanked out on.

And I haven't gotten through much Euro or Art. grr. I need to work out that part in the French Revolution where all the parties are fighting for power. I honestly don't get the difference between some of them. Like the sans-culottes and the Jacobians. (I think it's those two) They sound like they want the same thing, and I think Robbespierre was a sans-culotte who led the Jacobians, which makes it all the more confusing. If worst comes to worst and I can't figure it out later, I'll just go ask my French teacher. ^_^ I think she'll know.

As for Art, well, I'm taking that exam a week after Euro, so I'm not too worried. A week is a long time. (So why does a year seem so short?)

I am not going to Bunny Day at the senoir center tomorrow for two reasons: 1) it starts at 11, and I want to call Nina at 11:30 so we can laugh at Yu-Gi-Oh together, and 2) my flute teacher had to change our lesson time, so I have to be at her house at 2:15, and Bunny Day ends at 2. Oh well...It would've been fun helping out all the little kids though. Oh yeah, and as you can tell, I didn't go to Crystal Cathedral tonight either, but my mom wouldn't let me anyway. I mean, maybe it is fun, but it's from 10pm-2am, and she doesn't want to stay up, and I would feel bad if I made her. Plus, I don't really want to stay up myself.

I haven't really done anything this break except stay at home. Is that depressing? *thinks for a moment* No, I don't think so, not this time. It's not that I don't want to hang out, I just needed time to think and work out stuff. Like calming down. And I needed to study. OH. MY. GOD. Only two more weeks left...

On a brighter note, once they're over, they're over, and there's so much I want to do afterwards:
  1. start giving flute lessons
  2. take my permit test
  3. start writing, actually writing again
I found a draft of an old fanfic I started over 2 years ago, in 8th grade. I read it, and I was really surprised, but I liked it. It made sense. It was decent. I don't know if I can pick it right back up (I mean, 2 years is a long time), but I want to try, I had a pretty good plot going. The only thing is that I don't know if I saved it to a floppy or not because if I haven't, I'll have to retype what I've already written. It's good enough that I don't want to just throw it out, but I scribbed notes all over it, so I can't scan it into my computer. It'll just look messy and it'll be of no use because Word probably wouldn't be able to make out the words beneath my notes. *pouts* It was the Yugi/Bakura duel from Battle City from Yami Bakura's viewpoint, and I had outlined a bunch of stuff that went in depth into his past life and his reasons for everything. I have to watch the shows again, though, because I've forgotten a lot. And I even tape recorded them back then, to help write the story, and I still have the tape. I am a good secratary, if nothing else. I wonder if I can get a job as a secratary...Am I even spelling secratary right?

I'm tired. It's 10:42. I should go to sleep. I'm still anxious about AP exams, but not so much as I was earlier this week. For some unknown, wack, reason, Yu-Gi-Oh helps. Well, anime in general helps. I need to think about anime more then.

anime=happiness/calmness >^.^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home