Monday, October 09, 2006

Late Night Confessions

Liz just totally saved me in English. She sent me a list of 20 vocab words from Frankenstein she wrote up for her English class, all in context, and all defined. I won't copy her stuff directly, I have to look up the passages her sentences are from because I need more context than what she has. But Frankenstein's an easily accesible book. I know it's online, so that'll be easy. I have like, 90-something words now, and it wouldn't be horrible if I had to do the rest on my own, but Liz's list gives me an hour or two of extra sleep. Thank you so much, Lizzy!

I also got out my old SAT stuff again in an attempt to search for more words. Thinking about the summer now isn't as painful as it was before, but still nostalgic. I've resolved to just get over all the memories. Yeah, I really miss everyone in my SAT class, but they've got their own lives, and I have mine. Accepting that doesn't completely erase the nostalgia though. I guess it'll always be there. I don't think I can think back to any period of time in the past and feel a bit nostalgic. Still, as life goes, last summer was probably one of the sadder ones. I'm like, repeating myself and getting nowhere, aren't I?

Anyway, I kind of thought of Hide again today too. That kid's vocabulary was huge. I wonder how things will be if I still knew him. They'd probably progress nowhere, and it wouldn't be the same. I think it's a good thing I don't talk to him anymore. For now, anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's pretty interesting cause professional Phantom pics just came out and I feel sad about it being over again. I'm not as sad as I was when it just ended, but it makes me want to go back. I can still remember everything I did on stage. Hehe.

So we're both feeling the same way. I'm not going to simply forget everyone though. I still talk to a lot and see a lot at BB. That's the fun part with Arts, you usually meet them again. So I don't worry.

I have one of the Phantom songs stuck in my head. It's when the phantom sings about not being able to live without Christine. It's so beautiful! I wish I had RB singing it because his voice is so beautiful! The professional dude just sounds too old.

2:42 PM  
Blogger meem said...

You know, it's kind of weird how often we feel the same way...like, really weird.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home