Thursday, October 05, 2006

Color my World

You can color my world
with sunshine yellow each day
You can color my world
with happiness all the way
Just take the green from the grass
and the blue from the sky above
And when you color my world
just paint it with your love

Alright, I've decided I've been whinny all too much lately, so for once, I've resolved not to bitch about life.

Firstly, I found my calculator. It was in Johnson's room; I must have left it after Physics on Friday. I was so relieved. This is the calculator that got me through the Stats exam last year. This is the calculator that got me through stats last year. Without it, I would've been dead. And yeah, it's kind of sad for me to be emotionally actached to my caculator like this. Oh well.

Secondly, I've adopted a sleeping schedual. I now sleep from 12-7 every morning. I told Liz about my extreme lack of sleep and how tired I've been, and she suggested I sleep for the same times each day. That way, my body can adjust to a constant schedual so it won't have to keep up with my erratic sleeping patterns. It's been working so well. I started Sunday night (or Monday morning), and I haven't been tired AT ALL during this whole week. It's amazing.

Thirdly, hmmm, I want to know how I did on the APUSH test this morning. And the English quiz. I think I'm finally getting use to this year because I didn't completely bomb each one. You know what, I've realized I've become afraid of English. It's more like I'm afraid for my grade, but I just can't like...relax with that subject. Must get over that.

Fourthly, I want to know if fourthly is a word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home