Monday, April 10, 2006

Stressed

Nina, I made it so that you can post comments without needing an account now. Sorry "I made you again." ^.~

I'm frikkin' stressed over the AP exams, and now I know it. I ran 40 minutes around my neighborhood after jump roping for 30 minutes, and I'm not tired. Either you can argue I'm in shape (ha!), or I have nervous energy. Even if I am in shape, I still have nervous energy, and usually I can work it off with hard exercise. It is a bad thing that I am not tired right now. Then again, it's only 9. On the other hand, I couldn't fall asleep last night until 12, so I really should be tired right now.

I also saw a coyote today. It walked across my fence, and scared me half to death because one of my rabbits was out in the backyard. Then, not long after, it walked back across my fence, and scared me again. It didn't show any sign of wanting to break in, it simply walked by without a glance. That slightly comforts me, as I'm sure my backyard is reeks of rabbits. I really don't want either of them to turn into coyote-dinner.

I went to Corbett's review this morning. It was worth it. All we did was review, but Corbett used images from the Industrial Revolution era and lectured on how to interpret them. I need to work on that. I studied for Art History when I got home, and I covered from prehistoric to medieval times, which is pretty good. I remember most of the stuff about Greece and the medieval ages, but I need to work on prehistoric, Egyptian, and Roman art. For some reason, I don't particularly like Rome. I mean, they were great inventors and stuff, but they seem rather too military and not very innovative.

I need to find a way to vent stress, besides exercising. Exercising is good, but I ran myself to death today, and it felt good, but my mind is still too alert and awake. I need to find a book to read that's good and one that I haven't read before. That usually works, as long as the book really is good. I finished Conrad's Fate Saturday, and now I'm bookless. Actually, no, I'm not, considering I still have 1984 on my desk, but I can't take anything intellectual right now (sorry Nina).

I don't know what else to say. I have nothing else to say. I am nervously rambling. I hope I can sleep tonight. I have to get myself mentally tired so I can collapse.

I read about the plot for Death Note on Wikipedia because I was bored, and I haven't had the opportunity to go to the bookstore. The death of L is surprising, especially since Light never seems to figure out his name because another death god kills him off, not Light. It's also surprising that Light takes over the Kira case when L dies, so he pretty much gets what he wants--he'll never get captured, being in charge of his own case, and the world is being clensed. The stuff about the other characters (Mello and someone else) confused me. I wonder when that arc will be released here, and what'll happen afterwards. Eventually, Light will run out of Death Notes to write in, and anyway, a death god or someone else with a Death Note could kill him any time. It doesn't seem very exciting when you look at it that way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home