Saturday, November 18, 2006

something's dreadfully wrong with me

okay, i am like, caught up in the BLONDEST moment of my life. (no offense to blondes.) i just realized i don't know what english class i'm in. okay, okay, so i know it has something to do with composition, because that's all we ever talk about in class. but i don't know the name of the course. how did this revelation come about?

well, to improve my horrific english grade, i decided to check out some ap review books from the library. i logged onto one of the computers, typed "ap composition" into the search bar, found two review books in the adult non-fiction section, checked them out, and came home, whereupon i opened the review book by r.e.a., and instead of finding passages on diction and syntax and mackarels of that stuff, i found stuff about literature. which made me look at the title of the book again, which turned out to have "ap literature & composition" blaring in my face.

so...now i'm confused. am i in ap lit? i don't think so; i think that's a 12th grade class. so...should i get another book? i dunno, the r.e.a. one seems to have some material revelent to whatever it is stender keeps trying to drill into our heads.

i need to have a heart-to-heart with mrs. ondrayas, my guidance counselor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. That is ineteresting. AP COMP sounds like it would be just about writing, but then you're also reading books. I guess the reading part (haha i almost wrote party) just helps you on what to write about. Do you focus mainly on writing? Cause you always have essays. Analyzing just comes along with that to give you something in your essay.

And I do want a blonde moment. Yes, me being blonde. Lol.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home