Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Bitch on Life

TT_TT I don't think I did well on my English quiz today. I wouldn't be obsessing over this except I've done some approximate calculations and I absolutely NEED 100% on everything for my grade to go up to 90%. It is currently 85.39%, without the vocab words I just turned in, and without the quiz.

The quiz wasn't hard, I guess, but it was detailed. I read Act II of The House of Bernarda Alba like I was suppose to, but I couldn't remember ALL the details. And I do read closely, but still, to have gotten everything right on that quiz, you would've had to memorize everything. That's unfair, but there's no way Stender will change anything. There were 10 questions. I think I missed four. TT_TT

I calculated what my grade would be if I got 5/10 on the quiz (because I'm pessimistic like that) and 25/25 on the vocab (because I think that's what I deserve, given how much time I've spent on it this week). It's still be 85%, which, I suppose, is much better than, say, 84%. But since the end of the 6-week-progress report is TOMORROW, I was really hoping to raise it to an 86%, and then 87% before winter break started so I'd have a B+ over winter break, and then I'd have to bump it up a bit more before finals, and then I'll have to ace the English final.

Oh god, I make myself feel anxious just thinking about this.

To make matters worse, I have to play at the Saddleback concert tonight and I have a math test first thing tomorrow morning.

I need an A in English I need an A in English I need an A in English. Maybe if I say this enough times, it'll happen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chill.. What's due tomorrow? Tell me about that!

My day tomorrow = hell. We perform!!! And it's scary cause so much went wrong tonight. Thankfully it wasn't on my behalf, but it's all so shakey! I hope everything comes together well.. If not, it's only the school show so it's not the worst.

On a bright note, all our shows are sold out! Whoo hoo!

Now focus on tomorrow, because then it'll be the weekend and then you can worry ^.^

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home